Are you traveling to Ann Arbor, Dearborn or Detroit and can’t remember if you’ve done everything to make your experience as smooth as possible? Follow these easy steps to take the stress out of traveling.
- Check the schedule and familiarize yourself with the bus stop locations.
- Review the FAQ section below to find answers to common Connector questions.
- Visit the reservation page to schedule your trip.
- Arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time.
- Board the bus.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
University of Michigan faculty, staff, students, alumni, and the general public are eligible to ride the Detroit Connector.
The Detroit Connector can be tracked using the RideHop app, which is available on both Google Play and iTunes stores. Learn More + Setup Instructions
Riders are encouraged to make reservations online to ensure they have a seat and for quick loading on the bus. If seats are available, riders can walk-up and pay by credit/debit card. It is highly recommended that riders arrive at least 15 minutes prior to their scheduled departure time.
To change your reservation, call (517) 333-0400 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
To best support our ridership base – including expanded times and service days – a cost of $6-10 is associated with each trip.
The Connector runs seven days a week, Monday – Sunday, however, please visit the schedule page to confirm days and times.
- Detroit: Free street parking is limited and paid street parking available nearby. Parking is also available at the DSO structure available for $8.00 per day.
- Dearborn: Free parking is available at Fairlane Mall. Parking is also available at the U-M Dearborn Monteith parking structure for $0.50 per hour.
- Ann Arbor: public parking is available throughout the city.
Buses cannot be held at a stop beyond the scheduled departure time under any circumstance. Please remember to arrive at a stop at least 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
Michigan Flyer is available to answer immediate questions during regular business hours at (517) 333-0400.
Michigan Flyer is available to answer bus-related questions at (517) 333-0400. The staff of the U-M Detroit Connector is available to respond to your service-related questions during regular business hours (8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.) at email@example.com.
Zipcar | U-M faculty, staff and students – did you know that Zipcars are also parked around Ann Arbor and Detroit? With locations within walking distance, you’ll have quick & easy access to zip around town on your own time. For more information go to Zipcar for the University of Michigan.
For questions, please contact: DetroitMarketing@zipcar.com
Use zip code 48201 to find Zipcars near the Detroit Center bus stop, 48128 to find zip cars near U-M Dearborn, and 48104 to find zip cars near the CCTC-Ann Arbor bus stop.